This production line is designed for the manufacturing of food, pharmaceutical, chemical, daily chemical, oil, veterinary medicine, pesticide and other industries. It is suitable for filling liquid, viscous liquid, paste and sauce products.
This production line is designed for the manufacturing of food, pharmaceutical, chemical, daily chemical, oil, veterinary medicine, pesticide and other industries. It is suitable for filling liquid, viscous liquid, paste and sauce products. Such as cooking oil, honey, tomato sauce, rice wine, seafood sauce, chili sauce, mushroom sauce, peanut butter, lubricants, laundry detergent, hand soap, shampoo, pesticides and other materials. The contact parts with the materials are made of high quality 316L stainless steel, in line with GMP standards.
This production line includes:
1. Rotary bottle unscrambler
2. Servo piston dosing filling machine,
3. metal detector, automatic vacuum capping machine
4. Labeling machine for round jars.
1. adopts imported servo motor to drive the piston volume barrel to realize metering filling
2. Three-way filling valve, compact and reasonable design, simple and beautiful appearance
3. It is simple and convenient to change the specifications and adjust the filling amount directly on the touch screen;
4. Automatically feeding the bottles, filling, and conveying bottles out, no bottle will not fill.
5. The filling amount is accurate and has a counting function
6. PLC & touch screen control
7. Electrical components are made with international brands, ensuring excellent quality and consistent performance;
8. It is equipped with a filling head that prevents dripping and drawing, and ensures no dripping after filling
9. The submerged filling system is configured to ensure that the filling process does not foam and prevent the filling from overflowing.
10. Sanitary valve pipe, quick connection, easy to disassemble and install.
Number of filling heads
50-1000ml or 500-3000ml
Production capacity (calculated in 500ml)
500-1000 bottles / hour
Air source pressure
Dimensions (length * width * height)
4000 × 1100 × 2300mm