This machine is applied for packing tablets into tubes. The tablets are orderly fed into bottles in a single row in an overlapping way. The device utterly adopts a PLC for centralized control. It is verified in fiber and photoelectric detection and other kinds of detection to have steady performance and reliably automatic operation. It can automatically give alarms and shut down in case of no tablets, bottles or covers. Its part in contact with the tablets is made of superior 304 or 316 stainless steel, which totally meets the GMP requirement. Thus, it is the best device for pharmaceutical factories, health product factories and food factories to pack effervescent tablets and other similar products.
A. TABLET HOPPER.
B. TUBE HOPPER
Main Technical parameters:
| Voltage: ||220V/50Hz; |
|Power: ||0.8kw |
|Feeding capacity: ||10-30 tablets/bottle |
|Tablet diameter: ||16-30mm; |
|Tablet thickness: ||3-8mm |
|Max. capacity: ||40bottles/minute |
|External dimensions: ||1800*1500*1680mm; |
|weight: ||420kg |
|Supporting facilities: purifies compressed air whose pressure and consumption are 0.5-0.6Mpa and 0.28m3/minute respectively |
1) Automatic tablet feeding into the position of tube filling.
2) Put the tubes into hopper manually, and automatic unscrambling the tubes to the position of tablets.
3) Put the caps into hopper manually for automatic unscrambling the caps to the position of capping.
4) The Machine will fill the tablets into tubes, capping, and conveying the tubes out automatically.
5) the machine is fully controlled by PLC and it will alarm and shut down when short of materials.
6) Capping: automatic detection for shorting of caps.